3800 I think I am getting a new hood...

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Naw, I am thinking the SD 4 vent or I was thinking about the SLP gen 2... I am not all about the F1 on my car and the SLP Gen 1 is overused. I still have not taken a liking to the cowl hoods either.

John

P.S. Just have to wait and see if they are replacing or repairing the hood.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by emersonhart13@May 9 2005, 10:51 PM
Naw, I am thinking the SD 4 vent or I was thinking about the SLP gen 2... I am not all about the F1 on my car and the SLP Gen 1 is overused. I still have not taken a liking to the cowl hoods either.

John

P.S. Just have to wait and see if they are replacing or repairing the hood.
[snapback]83118[/snapback]​

Make sure that it isnt repairable. :ph34r: B)

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Yea b4 they take pics make sure it isn't repairable, if you put a 2x4 on the side there next to the big ass dent and close it so theres a pinch in the hood :rolleyes: they will replace it, It sounds a little painful lol.. Also argu with that ins company the xterra people have tell them you do not have a cheap aftermarket hood on ur car and you won't settle for anything but new and original... they can't argue with you, since your right.. give em hell... I know this person that got a new hood :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info