3800 My motor is not in my car...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Apr 29 2005, 09:25 PM
green is in phoenix so i have no one to drink with tonight, but that aint stoppin me, im already the better way through a case, of course I have been drinking since about 2, lol
[snapback]81709[/snapback]​
I was supposed to be down there too but just couldn't find someone to fulfill the orders. That would have been really cool to go to. :(

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
dude.

if you were invited and you didn't go, you should go friggin shoot yourself.

This was truly a "once in a lifetime" event.

I think the best part was when the two vans were racing on the full track and a driver in a GXP came flying out of nowhere and tried to pass up both up in the turns. I thought for sure it was going to be GXP soup, but somehow no one hit him and he got wedged between both vans....

LOL.

I really am dying to see how the video is going to turn out from the van driving. Its NOT goin to do it justice.

morad was in our van and when he first got in the van, he had a full cup of water with him, i told him, he better drink that FAST, good think he did or we all would have been wearing it ! :)

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Sounds like hard feelings are getting dropped or people are slidding under the Intense radar and getting away with it.. Still don't understand why Guys like Morad,Big Jeff,Chris Green, Miller are still liked so well and Scott isn't . Weren't these guys at just as much fault as Scott Cook?

Guess its just short term memory

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah I was invited and reponded to the email 4 minutes after it came in. I then tried to find someone to stay here while I was gone and that didn't go over too well. Apparantly Larry didn't see my email and omitted me from his first list and since I had no one to cover I didn't bother pursuing beyond that. My loss, I know. :(

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
FUCK THAT I didnt know shit about what was going on. I knew about a couple blown diffs, yeah, and I told anyone that asked about them. I had no idea there was a design flaw until march when Jeff told me about it. Aside from that I dont know anything about the day to day operations of a company that I dont even work for, so how can I possibly be at fault for anything? I would really like to know why you think I am involved in all this. Is it because I'm friends with them? Do you think I am a paid employee?

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
I'm sure things were kept secret but those get out. Being good friends with Chris i'm sure you knew more then the rest of us. I know that you were not an employe of theirs. But you sure did your part in pushing their products and advertising for them. I remember post on clubgp of you defending them against Charles and camp ZZP. Now all of a sudden the only bad guy in this whole deal is Scott Cook?????? I'm not saying you were a big part of what went on there. But you were part of it none the less.

Doesn't matter to me if everyone forgets what all happened, just find it funny that you guys as a group are forgotten and forgiven so easily.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info