3800 Racing Video

A

alexi21

The guy in the Mustang was being really gay that night too. We asked him to pop the hood and he was like why haven't you seen a "stock" v-8 before. We knew it had atleast catback but we didn't find out about the chip and headers until after they raced. The GTP was stock for the whole movie except when he raced the 328 and the Protege. He had Wizzaire and DHP. Other than those two races the 3 Pontiacs only mod was a K&N which is good for a whole 1hp.

DeweyDodger

Feb 3, 2008
That would be awesome ...

I might be gettin my 3.4 pulley on tommorow....but i still wouldnt be any match for you...would you be interested in runnin the trans am sometime?? We cruise champaign every weekend and meet a lot of racers every weekend and could get you some races prlly, if u give me your number ill give u a call next time there is some big races or you can call me and let me know when u wanna meet up..

00 GTP Debadged

Regular
Dec 27, 2008
Originally posted by DeweyDodger@May 4 2005, 11:07 PM
That would be awesome ...

I might be gettin my 3.4 pulley on tommorow....but i still wouldnt be any match for you...would you be interested in runnin the trans am sometime?? We cruise champaign every weekend  and meet a lot of racers every weekend and could get you some races prlly, if u give me your number ill give u a call next time there is some big races or you can call me and let me know when u wanna meet up..
[snapback]82609[/snapback]​

I have to replace my diff cover so I can get it on the road... I need to get a 2.8 pulley and play around with it and some race gas. I would probably have to race him from a roll, though. I don't think I will get much traction with street tires.

Randy

00 GTP Debadged

Regular
Dec 27, 2008
Originally posted by DeweyDodger@May 5 2005, 10:46 PM
thats fine man...u got a scanner i could borrow for a few minutes some night?? If you do that would be great...pm me your number and ill give u a call sometime for some races and scan my car if that aint a problem with you..
[snapback]82764[/snapback]​

What year is your car? I have a dhp powrtuner and it only has basic scanning ability on cars I that I cannot read the pcm's on...

Randy

00 GTP Debadged

Regular
Dec 27, 2008
Originally posted by DeweyDodger@May 7 2005, 01:01 PM
O...myns a 2002 so im guessin that it wont work...thats cool, but if you ever wanna get some footage of your car for our next video just send me a pm or somethin.
[snapback]82890[/snapback]​

Probably not, I can read the 2000 and 98 gtp's. I had an alex pepper scanner, it worked great, but I sold it to buy the tuner. You may want to look at one. You can the the gm one for like 122 bucks.

Randy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info