3800 Bought a beater with a heater

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Since my GP will be down for a lil while I went out and bought a beater with a heater.

It is:

1990 Plymouth Laser
16V TURBO/intercooled
5spd
123,672miles
new clutch/tires/brakes/plugs/wires

It is red. Body is almost flawless....drivers mirror rattles a bit, and it has a slight oil leak around the turbo....but its dependable.

It has a K&N cone filter on it......thats it.

got it from a friend. I'm doing my GTP right. Diamond pistons, arp.everything. My motor will be bulletproof. :)

Hey, i have part for that laser...probally better to mod the turbo then the GP...

2.2L Intercooled Turbos wit the 5 speed get rag tranny are awesome to drive...had a 89 shelby wit it....80 sometin miles..cracked the head...lol...striped and sold the parts, still have alotta parts left too....if anything goes wrong wit the turbo car, let me know, i know it like the back on my hand...hehe

Lataz

Tom

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by MrT+Apr 18 2005, 02:04 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Apr 17 2005, 10:30 PM
sorry to break it to you, but nothing is bulletproof
[snapback]79903[/snapback]​
Superman is bulletproof :lol:
[snapback]79954[/snapback]​
[/b]

superman broke his f'ing neck was paralyzed for over a decade and died......

I think he had an intense uniform.......

:lolsign:

I

imported_Theautoguy

Huh, a Laser, I used to own a 90' Daytona but it had the 2.5 Mitsu motor in it. I did, however, used to own an 87' Shelby Charger Turbo that I tweaked a little with a cam. It got the job done. I miss that car a little.

[attachmentid=1746]

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
When you are finished with the beater laser, I was acctually curious if you were interested in selling it down the line to me, I admitt to being kinda desperate, cause My family has 2 cars, and both my parents work full-time, and can't afford me driving on of their cars, because they both need them :(. I really need a beater for a first car, I just need something that runs, and would really love to hear back from you, and for referance, if he doesnt mind, I'm personal friends with syP, and look forward to seeing his car up and running again soon
*Edit
For Ryan: yes the maxima is slow, but it runs

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Apr 18 2005, 09:27 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@Apr 18 2005, 02:14 AM
superman broke his f'ing neck was paralyzed for over a decade and died......

I think he had an intense uniform....... 

:lolsign:
[snapback]79955[/snapback]​
[snapback]79985[/snapback]​
[/b]

HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info