3800 PICTURES from 4/16 Bliss Racing Busse woods BBQ

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
If you didn't make it, you missed a great time!!! Thanks to those that made it out!!

bliss1.JPG

Bliss GT girl (My Fiance)
bliss5.JPG

Tiffany and Bliss GT girl (My Fiance)
bliss6.JPG

bliss4.JPG

bliss3.JPG

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I showed in my 04 around 3:30... but too much thumpy thumpy music .... and when I showed... there wasn't enough RICE for me to laugh at heh

so went to the grove right past 53 on higgins for a while then hooters w/a few peops

whomever was DJing ... they need to add some rock in w/the house .... it was WAY too early for all the thumpy thump ... imho

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by xttc2000@Apr 17 2005, 02:30 AM
yea i saw your car and a Green debadged GP cruised by.
didnt know what you looked like or i would have said whats up.
any plans for filling in the gaps around your headlights? itll look awesome if you can figure something out with that and the corners :)
[snapback]79819[/snapback]​

I am actually trying to see if someone will trade me their stockers for them....i have a friend who can make a lexon cover to go over them, but i want stockers so i can do HID's

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Apr 17 2005, 09:46 AM
i was there for like 10 mins, but left. didn't really talk to anyone either. kinda wasted my time since i thought more grand prixs were gonna show. but other than mine there was 2. mostly it was just early 90s preludes.
[snapback]79833[/snapback]​

Yea, i was kind of disappointed with the GP turn out.....i think at one point we had about 4 or 5 there.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by MIKES3+Apr 17 2005, 01:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-frankenstinesy
@Apr 17 2005, 09:46 AM
i was there for like 10 mins, but left. didn't really talk to anyone either. kinda wasted my time since i thought more grand prixs were gonna show. but other than mine there was 2. mostly it was just early 90s preludes.
[snapback]79833[/snapback]​

My 04 was there :)
[snapback]79846[/snapback]​
[/b]

i didn't see it. i was there from about 2:45ish to about 3 i think. not sure of the exact times but it was around then. but i think i did see xttc2000's camaro, if that was the same on there that was in his sig. i think most people were giving you weird looks because they couldn't handle the v-8 rumble.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info