3800 Help

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Justin@casperselectronics is a sponsor of the club.. and his wife is walking in some kind of thing, and she needs to raise some denaro (money)

Here is a link where you can go donate to the cause, it is due today (I think) so hopefully peeps see this today..

She is trying to reach a goal of $1,000 and she is about 86% there..

Can we help her reach her goal??

Click Here!!!!!!

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Story from this page:

----
As I visited my daughter, Maddie, in the NICU at Lutheran General Hospital, I saw many other babies struggling to survive. Although Maddie was not premature, she had a rare congenital heart defect, for which there was no cure. The heartache that I feel about the loss of my daughter...........

GO TO THE LINK TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone! This is Justin's wife Meghan. I just want to say thank you to John for putting this post up and for donating and to Alfredo for donating so quickly. Thank you both so much for your help and generousity.

On April 24th, I am walking for the March of Dimes. This organization is trying to stop premature births and birth defects. As many of you know, last June I had twins and six weeks later we lost our daughter to a severe heart defect complicated by many other birth defects. They were not premature, but due to her condition the doctors had to treat her as though she were. Some the technology they used were discovered through funding by the March of Dimes. I am trying to support an organization that tried to help my daughter and is currently helping other families that are in similar situations. This is my tribute to my daughter and the people who tried to save her.

Thank you so much to those who can donate. Justin and I would like to thank the ILGPC for all of their support with Maddie and the March of Dimes by having a barbeque at our house on May 28th (you don't have to have donated to come). All are welcome! I will have Justin post the details later. Thanks again! You guys are great :)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Meghan,

Your welcome. :) I was thinking of my nephew who was born premature and was so tiny that he was able to lay on are hand he was that small.(ok maybe not that small but he was small.) And now 3 years later he is a growing boy and my godson and love him to death. Good luck to you and I will be thinking of your family.

Oh, and cant wait for the BBQ either.. :D

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
image.gif

How can you not donate to a picture like this??

Syp: Your donation helps a lot, don't feel the need to explain why it's only 10.... even if you guys can only throw in 5.. you should do it, it's one less beer over the weekend.

It's a good thing.. and it goes a long way..

John

Little Madeleine sleeping... Just a few days after her heart surgery. That little thing wrapped around her is a "bean bag pillow" one of the nurses had made.
1.jpg

Maddie's little hand in mine... she was sooo tiny..
2.jpg

Maddie in the NICU. This was right after her heart surgery... You can see how many machines she was on... That is why Meghan is doing the walk... they tried EVERYTHING they could at the hospital.
3.jpg

...And my favorite picture... Meg's hand on Maddie's head as she slept.
5.jpg

Thank you everyone for your generous support. I am proud of Meghan for walking and if it helps even one family, it is entirely worth it. Thank you all! Like Meg said, time to start planning a celebration party for all your support! Thanks John (ThaLord), it mean a lot to me personally how much you have helped with it.
--Justin :)

I

imported_snoop

yes, both of them are alright. i just heard like last weekend that my neice has (i dont know what its called) but its when you go into a deep sleep she stops breathing. forgot whats its called, but shes go it. i will take a picture of her and show you all my favoritist bestest little neice. she is my best friend. i have learned alot from her believe it or not.
thanks for asking meghan, i appreciate it

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Those are very prescious pics! Good luck with your walk!! I don't have a paypal account, I can mail you money, I just didn't know if you all needed this today but if I can drop some in the mail today I'd be more than willing to!! Please let me know. Meg I met you at Lisa's baby shower, you showed me a picture of the kids!! Hows Dominic doing? He's got to be getting BIG!! awww.. Good luck guys

Snoop I hope everything goes ok with your family.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info