3800 VERY UPSET

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Hello, I am posting to announce that I am very very upset and dissapointed at a few members of this club who were headed up to woodfield area (290 west around biesterfield) last night (monday) at around 8:30-9:00pm. I will not point fingers becuase i am not like looking for certain attention. My father is a heart patient and last night he had a minor heart attack/stress attack. I live in Addison so they took my father and I to Alexian Bros. Hospital right off of Biesterfield and 290. In the ambulance ride there, the lights were on and the sirens were going, but two jaggoffs in Grand Prix's and one older DSM decide to cut off our ambulence doing what seemed to be about 90+ MPH. I have a very good idea of who at least 1 of those was, but am not positive. There was one black 97-03 GTP with white overlays and chrome tips, a champaigne colored '04-05 GP, and a either green or black second gen DSM. I have to say that if I find you on the street at all, your car better be fast because I will find you and hurt you very badly. Some of you may be saying "there are lots of cars that look like that", but I know the plate, and do not wish to share it because it is my own business. I have never seen such disrespectful driving, and i really do hope you all get caught sometime and lose your licenses indefinately. I am not saying I am a perfect driver, but I don't pull stupid shit like that. Cutting off a fucking ambulance is very ignorant and life threatening. I am sorry for saying, but I am very disapointed at these "younger" members that think the streets are a playground and think they are invincible. You will all get a reality check some day!!!

I

imported_GraFFix

I hope everything if fine with your father, and I understand you being angry about what happened. your handling it better then I would because I would call them out in front of everyone here and make them look like the ass's they are. But just by the description I think i have a good idea on who it might be.
Should of called the state troopers and givin them the plate numbers...I would of. The problem isnt only with them cutting off the ambulance that was taking your father to the hospital, they could of also caused an accident or possibly killed someone. Im not saying im the safest driver and stay the speed limit all the time, but im not that disrespectful to go cutting off an ambulance...but any retard can get a license.

Hope everything is fine with your father.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Dont worry they will be caught. sooner or later.

Seems alot of newbs on here are openly posting "places to race" "places to meet" and also videos of themselves racing "illegally" IDIOTS!

PPL fprget this is an open forum that many many ppl visit this place and other forums.... You Never know when a sting might happen. I just hope for their sake they are not there when it happens.

REMEMBER ILLINOIS will now impound your car and impose fines in excess of $500.oo. And also depending on which city you are in they will even confiscate your car under their ILL seizure acts.!

SOrry to hear about your father..and hope all went well. And he is in our prayers..

TinyTam95

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
Well - I know that ambulances are allowed to get the plates (if they have time to write it down or remember it in their head)and call the police if they see such a thing. I do hope that the people that you are talking about do learn a lesson - because one day it might be one of their family memebers and I am sure they wouldn't want that to be done to them. I know that I wouldn't.

Hope that all is well with your dad and your's too John!!

Tammy

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
glad to hear he made it out ok leo..

my heart dropped when you called me and told me that, im sure you heard it in my voice. But i knew it wasnt who you thought it was, and i cannot think of a car in THIS club that is matches.

The only car that i remember black/white is jacob's and it wasnt him FOR SURE.

Wishing a Speedy recovery,
Ryan

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Sorry to hear about your fathers, Leo and John...I hope everything goes well for both of them.

I can't believe the people who did that...and to an ambulance no less!!! I'm not the greatest driver in the world, but even I wouldn't cut off an ambulance. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate it much if the tables were turned.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Thanks for the well wishes. I hope the people involved, if they are members of this club, step foreward, or at least learn a lesson. And if they are not in this club, then please be aware that there are very ignorant drivers with a car that is plenty fast enough to do some major damage. It just makes me think of how irresponsible some people really are. I guess it never really effects anyone unless it hits close to home. :(

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Apr 12 2005, 06:13 PM

Seems alot of newbs on here are openly posting  "places to race" "places to meet" and also videos of themselves racing "illegally" IDIOTS!

PPL fprget this is an open forum that many many ppl visit this place and other forums.... You Never know when a sting might happen. I just hope for their sake they are not there when it happens.

Some of them may also be too young to realize that GM will check forums to see if you have been racing whne you go in for a warranty claim. they find out you have been racing, and you wont get your warranty work done. IIRC a few of our members have had this mentioned to them in the past when going in for service. I dont think anyone here has been refused, but they do check.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info