3800 Well this sucks..

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Well.. late last night, I was hit by a drunk driver :angry:

My car is in REALLY bad shape. I doubt it will be worth it for the insurance company to repair it. My wife wants me out of the GP scene... so I guess this is going to be it

We are looking at a 300C .. seems like a nice car.

I'll post pictures later tonight.

Looks like i will be leaving the club, and opening the 300C club..

*sigh*

John

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
No April Fool's Joke here folks....

I met up over at John's place last night to have my car scanned cause I have been having problems with some added kr at WOT, and I saw his car and it looks pretty nasty!

I just was glad to know that him and his family was safe and hopefully they will be able to salvage some things from the car and get something new and nice :D

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by ThaLord@Apr 1 2005, 11:50 AM
No no.. the 300C will become a reality.. We have been looking into it.. and should be getting one.. by the start of summer..

John
[snapback]77831[/snapback]​

But your not leaving right. Hey I noticed you live in Crystal Lake as well. I live about 2 minutes away from Crystal Lake. Are you out there a lot?

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by ThaLord@Apr 1 2005, 11:38 AM
APRIL FOOLS!

And if that damn syp didn't say anything.. it wouldn't have been a thought in anyone's head... trying to kill my fun.. where is my banned smiley..  :lolsign:

Can't have anyfun here...  :rolleyes:
[snapback]77822[/snapback]​

John some of us know you too well! :lolsign:

I knew you were playing a joke....you would have told me about what happend to you right away....LOL!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info