3800 what happened to my best friend tonight

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I got a call from my best friend back in Ohio. bout 2 hrs ago. I'm so pissed. My friend drives a 97 acura CL that is completely custom. He had a lot of motor work just done to it. body was flawless, everything was done up well.

My friend drives the spped limit when I am not around. He was driving down the road behind his house going over to my other friends house..in Dublin. This Honda element was coming from the opposite direction. My friend noticed that he had his overhead light on.....looking for something in the center comsole.

BUT the Element started to slowly come over into the lane my buddy was in. It was either front end colisson going 55...or ditch it and prey. By the time the guy in the element looked up he was 40ft from my friends car./...at which point my friend ditched his car. His beautiful car now totaled.

He went into the ditch....slid sideways and wrappeds his car around a tree. I am so furious. My friend just spent over 15 on mods that he JUST did, along with new body parts, windows, system. The guy in the Element didnt even stop to help...he just kept on driving.

My friends car is now sitting in a scrap yard.... He was able to dig his box outta what was left of his trunk. He had to use a sledge hammer to make the opening just wide enough to get them out. His frame is hanging under the car. His drivers side seat is angled toward the pasenger/ center console broke off, his passenger seat is mixed into the passenger side door..which is now in the center of the car.

I am soo pissed. He and I were going to drive each of our cars down to Daytona. guess we are now taking mine. I am so furious. I want to be out there right now. If I dont work on Tuesday..I'm drivn out there early.

People really need to wake up when they are driving. pisses me off :angry:

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
5.jpg
slid on drivers side first..hit a 4in X 4in post with door goin bout 55

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

then the rest was done by a tree when he started to slide the other way.

I'm pissed, I loved that car :angry:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Sorry to hear that. Did your friend catch any useful info whatsoever???

Yesterday, I was arriving at a friend's house and going into the turning lane when I see the green truck pulling out from a gas station from my side. She almost freaking crashed into me. I had to steer away, good thing no one was on my right side. She just got into the turning lane and didn't look back or anything. That kind of po'd me. :angry: All I can say is that I got her plates.... :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info