3800 Back Down

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
point me out to ANY other 3800 specific club and i might entertain the thought that what i said is a joke

WWW.CLUBGP.COM

Clubgp is light years ahead of your posted forum. There is a wealth of information if you use the search. When people share information opinions will be expressed. Id prefer to read everyones opinions and not just intense approved opinions. There a 8 times as many members to give opinions. clubgp has 509 times as many threads as them. You will get answers quicker posting on clubgp, and from more knowledgeable people.

I guess what gets me is that they pride themselves on "innovations".

Dictionary.com has this to say about innovations

a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation

the act of starting something for the first time

Its been shown that intense does not create some of their items through experimentation. Half of their items are knockoffs from other car performance companies. Rocker arms, lsds, running skinnies as rear tires, gear ratio conversion, transaxle, forged pistons, arp fastners....and the list goes on. None of these are innovations. All this is, is adapting other peoples products to our cars. There is zero innovating going on.

If you cant deal with people argueing then I hope you are locked in your house. Because this is real life, if you ignore the flame fests there is more information than you could ever need on clubgp. 3800pro is undersized and over biased, and they are 7 years behind clubgp.

They will never match them in any technical discussion....

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm sorry perhaps I just missed the motivation to post this. EVERYONE knows about 3800pro.com given the recent events. Coming here making blanket statements (that are false no less) just seems like it's throwing fuel on a fire that doesn't exist in our club.

Perhaps I missed the point and if I did, my apologies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info