3800 What would you have done?

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Ok...this afternoon I'm working in a Brooks Pharmacy here in rhode island(beautiful area)...I had just come down off a ladder and was walking towards the front door to go outside as this little old lady like 85 years old says to me

"Sir, can you help me"...I say maybe (I've given up on telling people I don't work at the store, just installing the security systems...they don't understand regardless)

so...she asks me...now mind you she's walking with a cane...

"can you tie my shoe for me"....

:blink:

what would u do?... it's a strange request...

(By the way yes, I set my drill down tied her shoe and went about my business without even thinking)....LOL

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I got you beat man... About 2 months ago a friend and I were at Cherry Hill mall in Rockford in the bathroom. I'm going about my business when I hear "mister?". I think nothing of it but then I hear it two or three more times. I finally chase the sound to an eightysomething year old standing at a urinal. I asked what he needed and he asked me if I would zipper him up. Now I'm a nice guy but this just wasn't happening. My reaction "Oh fuck" followed by me leaving the bathroom (with a trail of 5 guys behind me laughing). That was by far the most awkward moment of my life.

After that, tying some old babe's shoes seems like cakewalk.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Mar 1 2005, 09:55 PM
I would have done it.  Would have felt a little wierd but would have done it.  You would have to be a huge ass to just walk away....
[snapback]73494[/snapback]​

yup....pretty much what happened....after I tied the shoe and walked outside I just realized what i'd done and started laughing

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Mike K@Mar 1 2005, 10:13 PM
I got you beat man...  About 2 months ago a friend and I were at Cherry Hill mall in Rockford in the bathroom.  I'm going about my business when I hear "mister?".  I think nothing of it but then I hear it two or three more times.  I finally chase the sound to an eightysomething year old standing at a urinal.  I asked what he needed and he asked me if I would zipper him up.  Now I'm a nice guy but this just wasn't happening.  My reaction "Oh fuck" followed by me leaving the bathroom (with a trail of 5 guys behind me laughing).  That was by far the most awkward moment of my life. 

After that, tying some old babe's shoes seems like cakewalk.
[snapback]73496[/snapback]​

LMAO

my question is....how'd he get it unzipped to begin with....so why couldn't get get it zipped up again maybe he liked ya... :lolsign:

j/k man :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info