3800 just got back from the auto show.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Ok so I went with my friend chris to the auto show today and it was amazing.

there was so much there that we spent SIX HOURS just walking around and looking at everything and checking out vehicles.

and i gotta say sadly pontiac did not impress me at all, the GXP's interior was a pile of cheap plastic crap if u ask me, our interiors are nicer than it was.

The GXP bonne on the other hand was really cool, the interior was VERY good quality and didnt seem cheap and flimsy like the gp.

the new vettes were awesome, the caddy stuff was way cool dohc sced northstar!

I also really liked the new saturn sky that thing looked amazing i loved it, i would definetly own it, it was just beatiful. Its weird that one of the things that impressed me most was a 4 cylinder saturn, who woulda thought.

Lots of mustangs there and a 500hp shelby which was pretty cool.

the new charger made me wanna puke, they had a flyer/book that said on the front "real muscle cars have a hemi." I wanted to reply real muscle cars have 2 LESS DOORS, or arent built on the same damn platform as a STATIONWAGON. but thats beside the point.

I also gained a new found respect for porsche. The carerra gt was hynotizing, it was just such an amazing vehicle. Plus i actually got into a carrera of some kind and was very impressed at how nice and rock solid everything is in there, i'd say for sure that you get what you pay for with them.

I also checked out VW's W12 motor and that thing is just crazy i recommend checking it out.

there was also this REALLY nice awd acura that i highlt recommend looking at and getting into, i cant remember the model but it was just amazing inside for just being a nice honda basically.

but yeah there was so much more cool things there that i could go on forever about, so I would recommend the show to anyone who is considering going.

who else has gone so far and what did u think?

Yea....the whole show acually disappointed me....atleast the cars i really wanted to see.....one thing i totally agree is the charger R/T...i went wit my dad...and we both agreed that isn't a charger...we talked to one of those talkers for the car...and we asked...WHY 4 doors.....and the bitch said....cause we can! She was a bitch....I was like yea...i really wanna take my kids and family into american muscle...i really wanna go fast wit them in the car...?!!??!?!? STUPID! I really hope they don't produce that...That isn't CLOSE to the charger....

Hey kyle...you see that red one? i have picks of it....now THAT was a charger...lol....PURE MUSCLE.....not no god damn 4 door....!

The GXP didn't IMPRESS me....its alright....i LOVED the new GTO's other then its chezzy hood scoops...

Tom

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
the auto show sucked..there were no new cars to look forward too... and wasnt the eclipse in the last auto show??? I noticed one thing tho... the Saturn Ion Redline was a BIG dissapointment. I sat in that.. the gauges are in the center of the car.. and the seat felt aweful.. on the other hand.. the Cobalt SS is a car which i would own... i cannot wait for the teenagers in schaumburg to be driving around in those thinkin they are the shit :) I also liked the srt-4... felt very sporty when sitting in it.

but here are some pics..

http://1997gtp.net/images/Autoshow/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info