3800 newbie

B

boostedgp3

whats going on everyone, my name is steve and i just wanted to say whats up to everyone in ilgpc, i just bought a 2001 white 2 dr special edition gtp in august and have been browsing this message board along with gp-owners.com for a while now, i just dont post that much, i went by the meet on sunday at fudruckers at around 430 but didnt want to come cuase i didnt know anyone and cause it was about an hr after it started, there were alot of sweet looking gp's out there and hopefully i will be able to meet some people at the next meet, i have a few questions about modding the car up a bit

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Well first off welcome :welcome:
Second you should have stopped in because I saw you drive right by and look in and then go. You have a 2 door white GP Special Edition with tints all around? Car looked real nice and you should stop by the next meeting/get-together. We always welcome newbie's and look forward to meeting you soon...

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
welcome, you shoulda come in i think i mentioned ur car to lynn when i saw it . you definetly shoulda came on in i think by that point we were all just sititng around bsing anyway.

I am also 20 the age of everyone in the club varies alot, decent amount of us around 21 or so though as you can see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info