3800 Anybody talked to bumpin lately?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys, just curious if anyones talked to him, or talks to him regularly now that he is in ohio. He owes me a part or my money back. Said it would be shipped last monday, but nothing. I saw he hasnt been on the boards lately, so i figured one of you could let him know if you talk to him.

Not really that worried that he is going to screw me, just that he is going to forget. So pass the message if possible. Thanx.

When anybody gets a change, can you also ask Steve about the wheels that he was selling. I was the person that wanted to buy them, however I think Hales could not get the wheel lock in time from the police station. I really need the wheels now since my car was hit and run recently and one of my stock wheels is badly damaged.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jan 20 2005, 07:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gtphale
@Jan 20 2005, 07:48 PM
Good now i'll be able to get some cash out of him
[snapback]68282[/snapback]​
it may take as long as it took him to get money out of you
[snapback]68284[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well not that its any of your bussiness Mike. But Bumpin was paid as we told him we would pay him. We also didn't dissappear to a differant state. You know all you ever do on this site is try to start shit. Everyone see's it and most people on here really couldn't give a shit what happens to you. You want to pretend your part of the club when it might benefit you. Or bitch that you can't get a prize cause you won't goto the Christmas party.Why don't you just go to clubgp thats where assholes like to hang out anyway.

The only post from you or your friends anymore are just negative or sarcastic statments.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by gtphale+Jan 20 2005, 08:23 PM-->
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jan 20 2005, 07:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gtphale
@Jan 20 2005, 07:48 PM
Good now i'll be able to get some cash out of him
[snapback]68282[/snapback]​

it may take as long as it took him to get money out of you
[snapback]68284[/snapback]​

Well not that its any of your bussiness Mike. But Bumpin was paid as we told him we would pay him. We also didn't dissappear to a differant state. You know all you ever do on this site is try to start shit. Everyone see's it and most people on here really couldn't give a shit what happens to you. You want to pretend your part of the club when it might benefit you. Or bitch that you can't get a prize cause you won't goto the Christmas party.Why don't you just go to clubgp thats where assholes like to hang out anyway.

The only post from you or your friends anymore are just negative or sarcastic statments.
[snapback]68285[/snapback]​
[/b]

awesome i just stating the facts i know more than you might think i know.

i be more than happy to go to clubgp

and leave this shit club behind.

good bye Chicago grand prix club.

it doesnt benefit me anymore

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea, well it figures, you trust so many people your bound to have it smack you in the face. Im sure ill get my money back. Chris Green informed me that if I didnt he would teabag bumpin and send me pics.....not really the response I was looking for, but i guess its better than nothing :p

PS....wont be at the meeting.....to far away :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info