3800 And people make fun of me????

I

itlnrob

Those things are piss slow.

Raced a 98 V6 mustang, 3 years ago with my modded Grand Am GT....

Fuckin spanked it.......my GT was runnin 15.3's

didn't realize i only beat a 16 second car. LOL...wait a minute, the 7 car lengths shoulda gave it away (a little exageration, but not much.)

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
OMG. are these people for real??? my 95 GP with the 3.1L slightly modded hit a 15.8 without spray. and thats with a smaller motor.

dont you find it sad....Ford V6's are matched with Gm 4cyl.

Those euro lights mustr add 50 hp...cuz the time dropped 2 tenths....watch out.

I am still laughing. sorry.......falln out of my chair right now.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Hey man... I saw you on 3.8mustang.com before... My user name is GTP_POWER I joined that forum because my friend has a V6 mustang and I want to learn more about it. Everytime I respond to a thread. The members see I have "GTP" written in my sig and they right away talk shit about my car, the thread gets to be like 4 pages long and then is always locked.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by JennY+Jan 17 2005, 05:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jan 17 2005, 12:45 AM
Now these are people you need to make fun of. When I start bragging about 16.1s, shoot me.
[snapback]67834[/snapback]​

:lol: People make fun of you because you have a GT? Who who, point 'em out so I can beat their butts! I drive a friggin GT! :lol:
[snapback]67896[/snapback]​
[/b]

LOL. Youll get little cracks at events, but its all in good fun.

Vipermike, Ive seen you there. I think it was you on the V6 camaro thread where I gave a thumbs up and another 16 sec riced out mustang started shit. That was pretty funny.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jan 17 2005, 04:45 PM
Hey man... I saw you on 3.8mustang.com before... My user name is GTP_POWER I joined that forum because my friend has a V6 mustang and I want to learn more about it. Everytime I respond to a thread. The members see I have "GTP" written in my sig and they right away talk shit about my car, the thread gets to be like 4 pages long and then is always locked.
[snapback]67890[/snapback]​

my SN has always been GTP PWR...cuz that is what my license plate was on my last car...and now this one.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jan 19 2005, 12:40 PM
most minivans now a days are proabley in the 15-17 range....
[snapback]68110[/snapback]​

ya the new Honda Odyssey has like 255 HP... i think it runs under 16 in the ¼ mile now! also, one of the mags just tested one of the new mustangs with there bigger 4.0 V-6 and they aren't such dogs now.... with a 5 speed auto it did a 6.9 0-6 and a 15.3 in the ¼, not to shabby i think.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
A quote from the V6 Mustang forums

the GTP/GS are an unfair comparison to the v6 stang stock for stock for the most part. actually the GTP is a mid 15 sec car stock which is easily attainable with a 5spd splitport and practice. but the GTP responds to mods better because of the breathing required for the blower

He basicly says GTP's run mid 15's stock and that a 190HP Mustang can keep up with them. Is this guy serious?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info