3800 james dean muffler burnt down

I

imported_snoop

my boss lives right down that one street that goes directly south from the building and curves to the left. he heard sirens last night about 4 am, and when he was coming to work he said that have of the building caught fire. i mean, it didnt burn to the ground or nothing like that i think, but i guess it was on fire. did anyone try to call up there after reading this post, cuz sometimes he can exagerate(dont know how to spell it) a little.

if this is true, it would REALLY suck. Jim is a good friend of mine and I have known him for years. He has always wanted to own his own place and it took him years of planning to be able to finally do it. If his dream burnt down, that would truely be a very sad think. he is one of the nicest guy anyone could ever meet.
I have tried a few times to get him on the phone and left a message on his cell. I have not recieved a reply yet :(

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
The lastest update: I talk to Jim yesterday and he told me that there was some Drunk that night from the bar next door had crashed into the meter line or something which had caught fire. Its not too bad and told me to tell everyone that he would be open in about a week or so. So you can still give him a called he has his mobile connected to the business phone.

So its all good from GP community :)) He ask me to post it up on the site

Lee

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by snoop@Jan 16 2005, 07:23 PM
so all because of a damn drunk this shit had to happen. boy i'll tell ya, thats enought to piss off the pope. i would be highly pissed if i was him
[snapback]67787[/snapback]​

me too, i assume he's insured though, or atleast I hope so, if not we should find the drunk and take it out of his ass :fight: :beating:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info