3800 Football Playoffs Sunday Jan 16th

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Open invite..to MEN of the club only.

Ok peeps.

We will be getting together at a Cigar shop to watch the playoffs on Sunday.

First game starts at 12:00

Vikings at Eagles

than the 4:00 game is

Colts at Patriots.

This cigar shop has a big screen TV ..couches.. darts..pool table ?? I think Hale said.
Also the owner said we could order food from the pizza place next door and we could bring our own sodas...

SO we can hang out watch the games..play games.. maybe even get in some poker.. smoke cigars..and get some food.

Here is the address for the place

La Vita Cigar/Cigar Werks
2015 Dean Street
St. Charles, IL
Phone: 630-513-7799

Hope to see some of you guys there.. nice excuse to get some of the newer members to come out..

***I do beleive you have to be 18 yrs of age to purchase tobacco products in the state of Illinois.. ***

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Went there today no pool talble. Pretty nice place huge humididor its like 20 x 30. Its not a huge place like fox and hound. Only problem is that they are only open from 10 till 5. So maybe we can hit that for the first game and then hit buds or Rookies for the second game they are right down the road from there. About 5 minutes away. Both placed people under 21 can get into.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
It is a wine shop. SO we will be sampling some fine wines along with our cigars.

But you can surely bring in thermoses with booze. IF not we can ask when we get there if we can BYOB..

As long as we spend some money there there should be no problem.

Hale and I went to CIgar King last night.. ANd ppl were byobing..left and right.. they had litle thermoses...We had a great time at cigar king last night.. even though hale bought some CHUMP cigarf that tasted like crap..burned un-even..went out a cple times.. and drew terribly..LOL!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info