3800 What gets your blood rushing!!!!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Ok Ok....I have to admit something. There is little that I enjoy more than a good arguement. I have a freind back home that knows a good deal about cars....more than me on many subjects. We would get in some very heated arguements over different car related stuff and non car related stuff. Once had an arguement for about 1-2 hrs over Nitrous. Now the thing I love the most is when I catch them or they start chewing their foot. Its like a chase starting....you know your have them on the run...and you just keep making it worse for them. Until they change the subject or pull out immature bashes, thats when you got them pinned.

But the thing is that it tends to piss the people off when you always win arguements. Especially if that someone is your other half....your gf. Now me and my friend have always been cool about our arguements. But seeing people get all pissed off is the funniest thing ever.

So whats your blood pressure spark, that pisses people off?

I know...its a very random posts....but anything goes.....and I just finished an arguement on clubgp....it got deleted :lolsign:

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
a few things you should know about that person you argued with on clubgp....keep in mind, im not taking sides here, just pointing out some of the answers to things you were questioning him on.....
-he has been a member for several years, was banned and created a new name
-is not a 13 year old....around 35 or so i think
-got a damaged intercooler (if memory serves me right) from the company he was refering to and they would not resolve the problem

but anyways, i dont want to get into that whole ordeal again, lol, just wanted to give ya some background

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Honestly....doesnt bother me :p

I dont care if he is 50 or if he was the founder of clubgp. Its stupid to get on a thread and bash a company....and never give good reasons. Thats all I was trying to drag out of him. I had no intention in argueing with him after he started acting civil....his posts just happen to get deleted after that.

I said it then....if you have a problem...what is so hard about bringing it out? Instead of running around saying "you suck...suck it"....I didnt realize 35yr olds talked like that....that was the reason for the 13 yr old comment.

Not argueing with you bumpin....just pointing out my stance. ;)

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Nov 17 2004, 02:54 PM-->
Originally posted by MrT@Nov 17 2004, 01:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-98 TGP TOY
@Nov 17 2004, 12:48 PM
Fish...just go to either:

www.funnyjunk.com

or if nws is wanted

www.consumptionjunction.com

:p
[snapback]60630[/snapback]​

www.staceyyearsich.com :lol:
[snapback]60653[/snapback]​

:lolsign: :lolsign: Hey watch out MrT she might just knock you out like Rocky did!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo
[snapback]60659[/snapback]​
[/b]
no comprendo

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer 

I think she must be having some problems with her webpage :p

So yea........nobody else likes argueing :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info