3800 Finally some pics on my regal...

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Some pictures of my regal I took last weekend!
10230002.JPG

10230003.JPG

10230004.JPG

10230005.JPG

10230006.JPG

:)

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
and.. and.. and..

give him a break.. he should get everything shouldnt he??

Nice ride as usual kevin... you get that motor in yet? Im hittin up streets this weekend with a srt-4 buddy of mine. You in?

:lolsign: simma down now ryan.. they are just jealous ;) ...thnx for the defense though... he im not sure whats going on this weekend all i know is im working.. i will give you a call if i can.. and yeah the engine has been in now for over a week... about 800 miles on it! i still wont get on it hard for a while...

S

sr71_rgl

Nice car dude. I'm a big fan of the white GS, but too bad they didnt make it all white. Is that Farnham or Stonehenge? Either way, dont' call the cops if you see a red/white yzf1000 tearing through your 'hood during the day...it's so damn hard to find good turns around here :p

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Nice car dude. I'm a big fan of the white GS, but too bad they didnt make it all white. Is that Farnham or Stonehenge? Either way, dont' call the cops if you see a red/white yzf1000 tearing through your 'hood during the day...it's so damn hard to find good turns around here 

Thanks.. ya know i actually like having the two tone.. just something about it does it for me... LOL actually i live in the stones.. but i originally lived in farnham... and yeah i live right at the bend in brighton dr... right by the park.. ill make sure to not park the cars on the street so u can take that bend at 80+ ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info