3800 Saturn Redline vs 2KREDGHOST

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I won!!! This little piece of shit actually gave me a run. I was impressed by this car didn't even expect it. I pull up on Archer and was crusing with my kid sister and I decided to take off when I noticed this little blue saturn also take off. I look at my little sister and tell her look at that saturn trying to take off. I proceeded and caught up to him and the guy rolls his window down and tells me you want to run I was like OK. Light turns green and this little piece of shit takes off I was like WTF!! I pull up on the guy and remember that Saturn has that new Redline and its supposed to be supercharged well I ran into it and I won...beat the guy by a car length would have probably pulled more but it was on Archer and you need to be extra careful when racing. Just thought I would share my victory..

Here are some more for that night.

Acura 3.2 TL type S (good race but I gave up because the kid was stupid just so I wouldn't beat me he goes onto the oncoming traffic lanes to go around a car I backed off right there!!)
Jetta VR6 (good race off the line but when he shifted into second I jumped 1/2 car and didn't look back)
Mustang V6 (only raced it because the driver was cute and I even gave her a club card)

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list