3800 ILGPC Christmas/Holiday Party

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Okay posting this up to see who would be interested in attending the christmas/holiday party this year. The people who have discussed it so far have said that a saturday in january would work best. They have no more saturdays in december available at the facility, if we had it in december it would be on a friday night... which day works best for everyone????

Details are the same as last year. Gauging interest and trying to get an idea as to what works best for everyone... please post up. If people want details, if they did not go last year and want pricing info let me know

thanks
denise :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Yes I have only had a meeting with the Ramada Inn, the owner and the sales manager said we could keep everything the same as last year since everyone was pleased IIRC.. so if so then the prices would be the same as last year...

5 hours in the banquet room, 4 hours open bar, cheaper for non drinkers/under agers who cannot drink... great food buffet, we had some music, maybe this year we can get somethng better in that area hooked up.. we also had hotel rooms for $69 a night for people to crash so they did not have to drive home, if interested. Hoepfully things will be the same.. like I said we cannot do much til we hear back on some details and until we decide on a date.. I will post a poll for poeple to vote on friday in dec or saturday in jan.

We thought of other options like a restaurant or someones house but those would be more expensive and probably no one wants to host all of us at their house for the night :)

denise :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info