3800 A little something interesting...

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Ok ever since my new pc got busted (John is currently working on it) which was like 2 months ago... i ahve quit playing PC games until i got it back... my 1.6ghz machine isnt cutting it... It is hard to downgrade when you have been playing on a 64bit machine with a radeon 9800pro :) but i ALWAYS played at this one CS server that is most of the time full of people. Its called like Fragpad.net CS 1.6. (www.fragpad.net) and within a couple days of starting there i was ranked number 1 out of every1.

http://stats.fragpad.net/

2 months of not playing and look who is number 1 still... and if you know the "skill points" (right column) I am ahead by FAR still... i thought that was kinda neat.

I

imported_GraFFix

:lolsign: Well after looking at your stats..at least your not the typical AWP whore like most CS players. And just for the record..I really hate CS. I dont know what people see in that game.

Ill stick to my outdated TFC...Ill have to post some links to some in-game avi's ive been in later...yea im a geek to!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list