3800 one of a few ?s

I

imported_snoop

dude, i already looked into this. i searched and looked and yada yada, and could not find any heads. that and it just would have been a pain in the ass after that. i just figured if i ever did find the heads, it still would be all uphill

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Sep 15 2004, 04:18 PM
Pic, BTW...parts for this motor are virtually non-exsistant. The only company that made cams was RAT, good luck finding some of those!
They're also a pain in upkeep, both in cost, and in getting to various parts. They're great when they're working (215 hp stock, n/a), but they've got....issues, to put it mildly.

GTPSpecEd01

Sep 20, 2008
A DOHC that was talked about is obviously a different beast than the L67 or L36. The last gen GTP had a 3.4 DOHC, 97-01 don't. (Just saying the obvioius, to establish my newbie self and make sure my knowledge isn't scewed) As mentioned before, a talk of adding a turbo was brought up. Almost makes me think about having bought a GT and adding a turbo, rather than a GTP. I kid, I kid...I don't have the knowledge or $$ for doing that, but it is sweet hearing some of the turbo GP's and their numbers. Insert drooling emoticon.

Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info