3800 Labor Day

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
well I am going to sit in a chair in my driveway looking at my car thinking of stuff to put on it..but then realize it takes money to get those things. better sell another car. but other than that.......have fun..chill with friends..get away from the parental units that want me to their bidding. just because they spent 15 on this car since my last GP finally called it quits which I finally paid off, and I am now back in debt..they think they own me again. a few beers wouldnt hurt. :p

I

imported_Theautoguy

Let's see; driveway work, house work, car work, home work, yard work, home work, home work, home work, a little cruising around, home work, yard work, home work, doing crap for the relatives that I don't want to do, home work, home work, home work....oh yea, home work.

The F'kn professor E-Mailed us a Wall Street Journal case study Friday night due Tuesday, just what I need on top of his balance sheet projections on the book cases and the 120 plus pages to read for my Thursday class!

...........................Jesus Christ, I need a vacation from my vacation...and a Beer..........someone bring me a beer!!!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Finish a TB, paint my strut brace, fab in spherical metal bearings into my lower control arms, paint the rest of my garage, install new ceiling light fixture in my loft (done), set-up new computer in loft (done), install all updates on said computer (done), shampoo downstairs carpeting (done), paint foyer (done), rebuild basement stairs, paint bathroom, rearrange family room, take kids to pool. That's all I can think of right now, but I know there's more.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 5 2004, 12:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Sep 5 2004, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Sep 5 2004, 12:33 PM
Good luck J/O. B)
just trolln.... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
say hi to Scottie (who?) fior me :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info