3800 Schaumburg tonight (SUnday sept 5)

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
where does everyone go in Schaumburg??? my dad used to work down there 12 yrs ago. I now live in Rockford...yeah...nuthn happens up here anymore I'm told. I hear down there the cops block roads just for racing....is this true??? also where does everyone meet up and times?? I can try to come down..only have a half a tank..may need to fill it. wouldnt mind talkn to ya guys about the cars.

Originally posted by silver98gtp+Sep 5 2004, 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver98gtp @ Sep 5 2004, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SweetGTP99@Sep 5 2004, 10:51 AM
theres a few spots everyone goes up there.. I would go woth you but i am still pissed i got a ticket in rosell :angry:
that sucks was it schaumburg police or was it hoffman states police [/b][/quote]
No it was a Rossel cop 56 in a 30 :unsure: but he was cool and only gave me and the kid i was racing 56 in a 40 :lol: he was real cool about it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info