3800 Archer races

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Well, made my first couple trips up there this weekend(just got my GP)
Had some lame wins against some rice, a few civics, focus, nothin big there
Had a good race w/ a Monte Carlo Z34, had him from the start, just slowly pulled on him the whole way, probably ended up about a car length ahead.
Easily beat a silver V6 sebring w/ blue neons and gauges, exhaust, and intake nothing special, just had to mention it cause I used to have one.
Tried racing this Orange Protege(dont know if anyone has seen it) that definitely wasn't stock, we were never really able to get a clean race from a light, but high end we were even.
My embarassing losses:
Some last gen. Neon that was loud as all hell
And this damn Saturn Ion Red line(although it wasnt by much and I got new tires today so I really wanna race him agian)
Was behind a red 350Z and a white GTP, tried to keep up w/ them, but that was just kinda funny, and yea, thats all i can remember right now.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Orange Protege that's my boy its not stock but I whoop him all day. Red 350Z dude won't race me he's scurrrrrrred......... White sebring with guages stomped him. Next time run the eclipse's(any of them) there all slow anyways mostly show. They think there cars are quick but there really not. Watch out for the 2 cavaliers with turbo's. The white one is pushing about 9 pounds of boost and the grey one is pushing about 6 or 7 psi just keep a lookout for them. I should also warn you to watch out for the Cougar old school 2.3 Turbo that quick and its stock. I ran him by 1 car.

Leo

Call me next time your out there.
(708) 277-7429 cellie

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Did you guys go out there, I was up there last nite from about 10:30-12:30, with my buddy from work w/ a GTP, if anyone sees a silver 4 door GTP and a black 2 door GT thats us
yea i got the race in w/ that protege again, he beat me pretty good, especially high end, i was talkin to him after and he told me he's runnin 13psi, yea I keep trying to race everyone w/ those TOPSPEED stickers all over there cars and none of them are even interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info