3800 this is kinda funny

M

mother1998

I have a loud mouth sometimes...newayz, i saw this funny ass looking white 98 eclipse(pos) with an wven funnier body kit on it...and of course the infamous resonated muffler :lolsign:

Well, I opened my window at a stop light and said, "ahh, soo, ricer!" he got flaming red and said, "fuck you pussy" I tokd him if you want some of me you got to catch me first...off we went down North ave weaving in and out of traffic. I could see him in my rear view and here his mighty muffler tring to catch me...i was laughing my ass off. ONE time he actually was able to get behind me and acted like he was going to hit me so i hit the hooks, threw it into first and hit a right turn going about 35-40...he had no time to react and kept going str8. My car is still going strong. Maybe i should have just got out and beat his ass...but i am trying to stay out of jail....and if a cop saw us, i think the eclipse would have got nailed and i would have got away..

F

fastcash

I didn't get it. What was stupid about this post? Almost all of us race, swerve in and out of traffic, and make fun of ricers...not to mention millions of other negative shit. I guess to each his own, post what you post, i thought that shit was funny

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I didnt say the post was stupid.. i said the activity was stupid, and im warning him that he MIGHT get flamed for it. I have seen raciing stories that has some stuff like that in it. ME and you both know it is downright dangerous to do that. I will not say that i never did do crazy shit like that... I have. But I only race straight aways and thats it. I dont do turns and slam on the brakes if someone is tailgaiting me through a race, because guess what? You are both fucked if he rear ends you. What are you gonna tell the cop? that you were not racing??? IF you will notice Mike K's post... We are not just another ricer car club... it doesnt impress us that you go around weaving in and outta traffic and slamming on the brakes. Just be careful when you race, dont let it get too outta hand.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by fastcash420@Aug 27 2004, 11:49 AM
I didn't get it. What was stupid about this post? Almost all of us race, swerve in and out of traffic, and make fun of ricers...not to mention millions of other negative shit. I guess to each his own, post what you post, i thought that shit was funny
No, not all of us do. :) It's one thing to race on an open street under friendly terms with little - no traffic. I certainly wouldn't condone that but it's probably something we all do.

It's a completely different story when you start talking shit to someone just to belittle them because you don't like their taste in car and then drive like you just graduated from University of Assclown.

Basically what you are telling us is that you talked shit to someone, were surprised that they gave chase, and then started making erratic manuvers to get them off of you. I'm surprised the person didn't get out of his car and beat your ass.

But hey, this is just my 2 cents. Other's opinions may vary. Just watch how you drive and remember how you would react if you were wearing the other shoe. B)

M

mother1998

I was just saying, we were driving erratically, but safe. I consider myself to be one of the better drivers out there. I roadrace at road america usually three times a year for the last three years, and now i am getting into NASA, American Iron series...roadracig. Yes i know those are totally different venues, race track vs. North Ave. but it is intense road racing all the same. I am fully aware about the risks of what i did, i was sober and in sound mind. Also, I should have elaborated more: I know this guy, not personally, but we have raced many a time. Also, i didn't SLAM on the brakes when he waqs right behind me, he was in the left lane on the verge of passing me when i turned. The only thing i am guilty of there is almost losing to an eclipse! Traffic was also light, it was 3:30 a.m. I just want to also state that i do not participate in idiotic, reckless driving on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. Just once and while it's a rush to put it all on the line, only when it becomes habit is when it becomes a problem. Thanks for what sounds like general concern for the public's, and my safety. Next time i will think about the safety of my peers, and try not to be too ignorant.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I was actually expecting to read 19-21. Because lets face it, WE ALL DROVE LIKE IDIOTS AT THAT AGE! I'm not calling you an idiot but haven't you started to lose that immortal feeling yet, having too much to lose if something really bad happens and such? I suppose a little playing keeps us all somewhere between 19-21 but keep it off my street!

M

mother1998

10-4, like i said it is few and far between that i do the real risky shit. i have a two year old and if some idiots came driveng by me doing 60 in a 45 i'd b pissed to...but then againg i wouldn't be out at three in the a.m. with my kid. thanks for the advice

and i never do this in a residential area...i like going 15 down side street wth my exhaust growling like a firehawk! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list