3800 AHHH my rims again!!! (PICS!!)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Well, as SOME of you may know, a long time ago when I had my Silver 2000 GT, i had Eagle 077's on them, before every1 made comments on how every1 has those rims. This was before that. But My brother and I shared the GT as the "kids" car. So he bought rims for them, then he bought his own car, so the Eagles went on his car. He sold me the rims again on Saturday 8/21/04. So i am very happy to get my rims back.

SILVER GT WHEN RIMS WERE NEW!!
eagles.jpg

Now here they are on my Brothers car for a long while. Looks kinda like my car right :)
gtp1.jpg

Now finally, after a few years. Back within my grasp. RAIN SHOTS!! :)
rainshot.jpg

rainshot4.jpg

rainshot3.jpg

Im just a little excited that i got these rims again. 17" High Polished Eagle 077's. I dont car what people say. Most of the GP community have these rims, but i like them ALOT.

-Ryan

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
quote from thalord
Allow me to add another rule to this..

DO NOT POST PICTURES BIGGER THAN 800x600, UNLESS you upload it to the server, because it creates a thumbnail of the image.

I just went into a post by a member, and.. it was too big for me.. and I am running in 1600x1200!

please respect people who don't run in super high resolution.

... there's no reason to post 1600x1200 pics ... you can't see the entire picture and no one wants to see that level of detail... little thumbnailed pics are gooder...

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by syP@Aug 24 2004, 02:41 PM
uhh... no?  I always post big pics... And if i label it "<name here> (PICS!!!)"  I can make them as big as i want technically since its my own personal thread.  If it was a "POST A PIC OF YOURSELF" and every1 was puting pics up, it would be different because mulktiple ppl are putting up pics thus messing up their pictures.
uhh..no!

NO pics posted bigger then 800X600..im glad you stayed within those dimensions.

Just so you know..you cant post pics as big as you want...

If you are wondering why then you can see this thread.

Or the Board info page

BTW...nice wheels i got a set in my garage waiting for tires.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Weak ass rims. Sorry Ryan but I can't stand those rims at all. Waaayyyyyy too many people have them but I guess to each his own. Your car does look sharp though just to let you know.

If you ever decide to buy new ones hit me up I could get you deals on rims and tires. Hell yesterday I went to the Rice shop and I seen a set of 18x7.5 with tires 245/40/18 for $1300 mounted and balanced. The installation is free. They got alot of rims and could get anything you want rim and tire wise.................

Leo

I

imported_GraFFix

Syp...we just went thru this...the max size for sig dimensions are 400X150 and 50K in size!!

this is the 2nd time youve been told. im being nice and not deleting your sig....if i have to I can make it so you cant have a sig...up to you.

please fix it and keep it within the allowed size.

I

imported_GraFFix

Sigh... :angry:

How hard is it to check the image properties before you make it your sig?

your previous sig was bigger then 400X150 and also larger then 50K..now its under 50K but still over 400X150

------------------------------------------

oversized.jpg

I

imported_Diavolo

i hear ya leo.. but i had them before every1 else had them... i guess we can call these 1st gen eagles... even though the new is the same as the old. But ya man if i ever need some new rims or tires i will let ya know thanks alot

When I bought them, a ton of people had them. That is why I got rid of them. Look good though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info