3800 My auto dimming mirror...its dying!

I

imported_GraFFix

Umm I noticed today at lunch that my rear view mirror is dying...I guess the way the auto dim feature works is its a fluid between the glass...well its only half full in my mirror now..I dont know what happen to the other fluid but its not there.

this sucks cause at night the top of my mirror isnt dim so i get blinded by it..plus its blurry in that part of the mirror now.

has anyone changed this before? If i have to im going to try and get the one with the compass in it or the outside temp...i forget what the new GP's have in theirs.

My rear view mirror is broken :(

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by syP@Jul 29 2004, 02:40 PM
ugh.. you can have mine if you want.. if you buy me a Standard Mirror.. i hate my mirror, it keeps falling off because of the Subwoofers vibrations.. so embarassing when im driving, that it randomly dangles in mid air.
you got a deal!..lol

You let me know which one you want ill buy it and have it sent to your house if I can then let me have your stock one...Ill make sure it sticks!

I

imported_GraFFix

OK I just read about it on clubgp..Ill have to take it off i guess..this is going to suck. theres no way ill be able to get one before next week and ill have to drive to ohio without a rear view...how am I supposed to watch for cops coming up behind me!!

bleh Syp if your serious let me know..Ill by you a new one today.

btw this is what mine looks like...

492080_55_full.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info