3800 my times if I had a better 60'?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Jul 24 2004, 07:48 PM
Stop talking smack now and get rockers/cam. :)
OK B)

I am about to make a major purchase though.....($1500) WIll see what I pick.....

I need some stuff to tune. I was thinking of getting a scanmaster,, some gauges, and an ICCU......

Im really paranoid about the trans too......Im thinking about getting that doen from intense as well.......im drungkkkkkk......Going to the boiler room in Arilington Heights now..... :ph34r: :blink: :D :lolsign:

hehe..... B)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Jul 25 2004, 12:30 PM
dude..

dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude!! ok dude??

i dont think you will be getting any kr for a 3.25 with that setup. Werent you thinking you might get some KR b/c you havnt scanned it?
im gunna scan the car this week.....Maybe tonight.

Im thinking im not getting any KR cause my times were damm consistant at the track when I launched correctly...

13.9-14.0 on 20+ slips........

markymarc

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
Royal, I basically have the same setup as you, and just had rockers installed. I cannot wait to get to the track on a cool night, as the change is unreal with 1.9's. I ran a 14.0 @ 100 without DHP, TOG's, or the rockers. So I am hoping for some serious reduction in times. I'd say get the rockers, then a 3.25. That is my plan.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Look at the mph. That tells you HP. Take a look at what the faster guys are running for et and yer there. I think your about where you should be for ET. Maybe low 13.70's like Mike said. You could prolly pick up a tenth or 2 with a mini-afc.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jul 26 2004, 10:37 PM
Look at the mph. That tells you HP. Take a look at what the faster guys are running for et and yer there. I think your about where you should be for ET. Maybe low 13.70's like Mike said. You could prolly pick up a tenth or 2 with a mini-afc.
it seems that intense and ZZP websites advise against the mini AFC......

WOuld you be better of with and ICCU?....been thinking about getting one with a scanmaser and some gauges...

Hoping to tune a few tenths off with all that stuff...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Jul 27 2004, 02:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Jul 27 2004, 02:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel@Jul 26 2004, 10:37 PM
it seems that intense and ZZP websites advise against the mini AFC......

WOuld you be better of with and ICCU?....been thinking about getting one with a scanmaser and some gauges...

Hoping to tune a few tenths off with all that stuff... [/b][/quote]
So, wait. ZZP sells the Mini AFC, but advise against it?? That doesnt make sense. People use it will good effects. ICCU would be a way to go as well. You can change settings on the fly, but the AFC should work as well. Or you could get a happy knob as well.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Jul 27 2004, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Jul 27 2004, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike K@Jul 27 2004, 05:47 PM
D'oh! I knew you were coming over too.  The other person that was supposed to come out cancelled and he's the only one I had written in my palm pilot.  Sorry man. :(
who was that? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Actually it wasn't you so don't feel bad. Everyone cancelled on me yesterday! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info