3800 Hey guys/girls

This is prolly going to be my last post here, and this time I am being honest forsure. I don't want to leave this club, but was instructed to do so by a higher athority who has some information about the parties involved in regards to the items stolen. I was instructed to remove myself from all parties involved in any way, shape or form with the alleged individual.
I was also instructed to change everything due to the fact that this person is in a high-ranking Latin gang, and my WHOLE family has been getting threatening phone calls(from my sister down to my grandparents with the same last name.)
I REFUSE to be a victim here and live in fear with my son now. I since moved to another location and our house is now up for sale. For those who have my number, please keep it close. I wanted to still meet some of you, but I'm not sure if that would be the wisest thing to do.

Basically, I'm scared shitless for not only my son's life, but for my own family.
I can't sleep at night.

I will miss the ones I got to know, and be sad for the ones that didn't get to shine on my world.
Take care.
~yvonne

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I hate to say this.. but you, my dear, are a drama queen. I don't know where you are getting your info from.. but.. I know the person that stole the stuff from you, and he is in no way, affiliated with any gang what so ever.

Honestly, I love all members, as evident by my work since 3am this morning when the site went down. But enough is enough. The person who stole the stuff from you, was a drunk ass, who did something stupid, and although I am not talking to him anymore, I know him better than anyone in this club.

If you don't want to be part of the club, this is fine. But please do not blame the club for the actions of an idiot.

There is NOTHING to worry about, the person is harmless, aside from a bunch of stolen merchandise. He is no longer part of the club, and no longer part of the forum.

If you want to leave, leave because you hate the club, and please stop with the drama.

John

Drama Queen? Yea. That's funny.
My information came STRAIGHT from Authorities...who have his WHOLE backround.
If you read my post, it clearly states that I DO NOT HATE THE CLUB, but ANY way of me being traced, I'm getting rid of.

My phones as well as my families phones have been non stop ringing with threats.

Call me what you want, frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn. I know when I am in danger and when authoirties are telling me to do certain things to protect my family, I will do it.

I'm sorry you don't seem to get it.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I know his background, I have known him for 20 years. did the authorities also tell you the only crime he has ever commited was theft. NEVER involved in anything gang related or violent. He is an idiot but I looked past that, until he stole from friends.

THERE is NO WAY IN HELL, that he is going to do anything to anyone. On top of everything else, I don't know what the "authorities" are telling you, but.. I have known him for 20 years.. and well.. do what you want.

Aside from breifly talking to a few people at the last meeting, I admit I don't really know anyone in this club, much less who it is we're speaking of. But I'd have to concur from a logical stand point that the initial post doesn't make sense. This guy is this big bad leader of a Latino gang, yet he's been in this club for how long without anyone finding out or having previous complaints? And I would venture to guess he is (or was <_< ) friends with several members, too. I'd also guess this isn't his first time he's been over at another member's house, either. Now granted this person's actions cost damage that is beyond irrevocable, it seems kind of odd that he would be this dangerous type of character, and no one here knew about it till now. And wouldn't the authorities have had this info immediately after the incident, instead of a month or so later? Oh, what about Bumpin? Is he getting these same threatening phone calls and in need of relocation? If I recall correctly, he was the one primarily responsible for nailing this guy, so I would think he's in greater danger than yourself. Now I'm no calculus major, but I'm just saying....something's not adding up. :mellow:

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Oh, what about Bumpin? Is he getting these same threatening phone calls and in need of relocation? If I recall correctly, he was the one primarily responsible for nailing this guy, so I would think he's in greater danger than yourself. Now I'm no calculus major, but I'm just saying....something's not adding up.
i havent gotten any phone calls, and i dont feel a need to move, as i recall...he came to MY house, therefore he knows where I live, am i scared, no, i did what i had to do and moved on, life is too short for shit like this.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'm glad I live in Rockford, gangs out here usually beat each other down, they just steal from the rest of us but don't hold grudges if they're caught. I'm willing to guess he may have an aquantance in a gang that's made the authorities believe he himself is active as well. I probably wouldn't distance yourself from the members here since they all seem to have assumed the roll of big brother to you. You should feel a bit more comfortable since you now have a couple dozen big brothers who know who to check if someone really starts to interfear with your life. It's going to be alright little sis' we're watching out for you.

John, thanks for the diligence with the board. I was worried this morning when it wouldn't load up. Do you need anything for it?

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY Than!! you have been nothing but an attention hound and drama queen.

Now I understand why your pther club kicked you out.

This club was awesome befor you came.. AND GUESS WHAT!! Its still going to be an awesome club when you are gone.

We get so many new ppl joining daily. ANd This entire club has gotten over the theft incident...BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO GET OVER IT..

I wonder how many members have left because of you constant crying and alleged stories... Why are you trying to scare everyone off!!

LEAVE PLEASE!@!!! DO us all a favor and go!

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Hey guys,

I don't really know whats up with the above stuff as I just started posting here last week, but the only reason that I am chiming in here is because I read something about a meeting or gathering above.
When and where are these and are they GTP only?
Uhh... yeah. Thats it!!

-Toasty John

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by alexgtp@Jul 21 2004, 09:42 PM
FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY Than!! you have been nothing but an attention hound and drama queen.

Now I understand why your pther club kicked you out.

This club was awesome befor you came.. AND GUESS WHAT!! Its still going to be an awesome club when you are gone.

We get so many new ppl joining daily. ANd This entire club has gotten over the theft incident...BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO GET OVER IT..

I wonder how many members have left because of you constant crying and alleged stories... Why are you trying to scare everyone off!!

LEAVE PLEASE!@!!! DO us all a favor and go!
:blink: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How do you really feel alex??

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Harsh... :( :rolleyes: :blahblah: :popcorn:

Just FYI - the police can take action against life threatening phone calls. You need to report the calls to the police. Take special note in the exact time, length of call, and transcription of the verbal threats. The police can then subpoena the phone records and locate the perp. I've had to go through this procedure a few times in my work.

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I've talked to Yvonne online and she really seems like a cool chick, but seriously, this has been stretched about as far as you can stretch it. From what everyone has said both in this thread and in the other thread, the party that did this is a tool and a harmless tool at that (probably an inch/lb torque wrench or some other light tool :) ).

Yvonne, you do crave the attention and I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we'd like you to stick around, but the drama needs to end yesterday. If I want this type of conversation I go into the address bar of internet explorer and type in www.clubgp.com. :)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by MrT+Jul 22 2004, 09:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Jul 22 2004, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord@Jul 21 2004, 03:11 PM
my work since 3am this morning when the site went down.
THANKS John B) [/b][/quote]
WHat exactly happened? COmputer glitch stuff?

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Jul 22 2004, 09:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Jul 22 2004, 09:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MrT@Jul 22 2004, 09:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord
@Jul 21 2004, 03:11 PM
my work since 3am this morning when the site went down.

THANKS John B)
WHat exactly happened? COmputer glitch stuff?[/b][/quote]
site was down for about 12 hours maybe.......glad you noticed! :lolsign:

S

sr71_rgl

I kept getting "connection refused" for several hours. Almost like John shut down access while he was getting things straightened out. I also got an MYSQL error last night about not being able to hit the dbase through the specified port. Looks like he's got it all straightened out now. BTW Alex...that avitar change is hilarious :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info