3800 FS: In 2 weeks, 4 dr Grand Am GT

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
In two weeks i'll be ready to move this car if anyone is interested. It has 77000 miles on it right now, actually just got out of warranty and needs nothing. Here's the specs:

1999 Red 4 door with GT package
Tan leather interior
Sunroof
16" Chrome wheels (yes there are actual chrome not hi-po)
hi quality sound w/ 8 band equalizer
power everything, and traction control.

Car just had fluids flushed, and will get an oil change prior to sale. Just put on all new rotors, and new front pads at 75,000, back pads have plenty of life for at least another 10000 miles. Tires are getting a little low but not bad, they are bfgoodrich kdws Z rated.

Asking: 7800 obo

PM me if interested or email :
[email protected]

John

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Originally posted by syP@Oct 24 2004, 10:27 PM
just curious.. when you get a prix, you planning on speed, sounds,  you gunna do ANYTHING to it?? or just having a nice prix to drive around in?

that reminds me, you still gotta check out your old car :)  hit me up when you are in town sometime.
[snapback]57974[/snapback]​

Actually just looking for a prix in general to drive around. I wasn't looking for speed i can't afford it anymore. So pretty much a GT, and get some hids then i would be set! .

By the way thanks stacey lol, i don't know about that car it's been through hell and back

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
In all honesty, it's in perfect working order. When i bought the car in May earlier this year, it was actually still under an extended warranty. The only thing i could possibly think of is that the radio display everynow and then get a little crazy and goes back to normal. Most people know what i'm talking about, it's a common pontiac/delco problem on their head units. Car drives fantastic though. PM me if anyone's really interested. I'm over in Wheaton, next to naperville on roosevelt rd.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Car is out of warranty now, it expired @ 75,000 miles. I was just saying that's why the car didn't need anything, everything has been replaced and in great condition according to the dealer. Also the body, almost looks like it's been re-pained. The hood on the right sides has some rock chips, but the entire body looks almost brand new. Chrome wheels also are in great condition. Just have them come check it out if they're interested, then they can see if first hand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info