3800 Cobra vs Z06 than..

taylordssei

Regular
Dec 15, 2008
Elmhurst
I don't go on Club GP, barley ever, most of my videos are off the bonnevilleclub.com sometimes I scavange off the Vboard.com do to my lady having an SER the rest are emails I get.

Excuse me if there reposts, don't see them here, And If I post any more that someone might of seen somewhere else and feels the need to make jag off coments everytime, up yours, don't comment than. Get used to me posting BS videos all the time than

oh and SYP don't see you linking any videos here at all toughguy

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
in the movies when you "trow" a rod, a bunch of oil spatters all over the windshield so you have to have your passenger lean out the window and try to clean it with his sleeve while you are still flying down the road. After its clean its costomary to have your car do some accrobatics thru the air which is cool, but when you finally pull over and stop, all the body panels will fall off the car

pfft.....no way that ford could do that

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Anyways....back to the video. First he throws a rod, then the most annoying person I've ever heard talks about black gold and busted connecting rods, then he shows the face of the people racing, then he shows the license plate of the car racing........WTF????? He would have gotten a couple fist fulls if he was my friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info