3800 Dealers SUCK!

Man, friday i got the call about my car (If you havn't read, tranny went the other day) well they call and said there diffenly something wrong with the tranny, i was like DA! The had to get my permission to drop the tranny and find the problem, i was like ok go ahead, 750 bucks to drop it and find the prob...well, they said as long as your contract covers what ever the tranny part is, i pay nothing..which i am praying to god i do..., the guy said, yea, i set up a rental for you by tonight and give you call tonight to tell you whats up...i was like ok. Well this dealer ship is usally open to 7....well i decided to call them around 6.30, no body there, i talked to the office girl, PMS! god, i wanted to say, pull that stick out your ass, and i am like when the service open to, she said 6 on friday...i was like WHAT?!?! i got pissed, and i kind got pissy wit her, what about my rental! what about my fuckin car!?!?!? They think i have the money if the warrenty doesn't cover it. i would like to fuckin know, plus i have places to be and go.....i think thats bull shit....i also think renting cars are fuckin dumb! you have to be 21 to rent a car...but you can buy a car when your 18. WTF! I need a fricken rental! i have work...Some of these businesses are so fucking stupid, what kind of asshole decided all this bull shit!

I miss my car!!! and would REALLY like to know what the hell is going on with it...there closed today so i won't know till monday....which is bull shiet...

Latazz

Thought id give you guys an update!

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Jun 26 2004, 02:42 PM
The had to get my permission to drop the tranny and find the problem, i was like ok go ahead, 750 bucks to drop it and find the prob...well, they said as long as your contract covers what ever the tranny part is, i pay nothing..which i am praying to god i do...,
I think they are going to try and fuck you on the trans too. If that car is still under warrenty you should'nt spend a dime. The warrenty should cover the entire tranny!
I never heard of that.....Contracts and certian tranny parts not covered????? Thats non-sense! IF YOU HAVE A WARRENTY ITS COVERED. Dont let them bullshit you. What the fuck is the sense of buying a new car if you cant get a warrenty on the drivetrain.

Dealers are real pimpy on warrenties now adays. They tryed that shit on me once.

I had dirty injectors....P0300/misfires on my Tahoe. The fucking jerk tryed to tell me I had to pay over $300 to fix it. Hellooooooo, its under warrenty fucko! Oh, we dont cover bad fuel useage.....

WHAT THE FLUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I told him to let me see the results of the fuel sample they took to determine it was a gas problem....AAAAAAAHHH,DAAAA,we didnt take one but there is bad gas in the area. I told him I did live in this area......To make a long story short I told him to fix it and I'll take my case to a higher court....I was tired of arguing with him. Cause arguing with idots to in front of someone else only makes you both look like idots...
I was going to stop the check and contact the BBA......Ididnt say that...DONT..But he stopped trying to fuck me and it was free....COVERED!
Dont get screwed...Keep your cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info