3800 Would this be safe?

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
no, it wont hurt anything. If you have kr, you take it off. Or run a colder plug and change them more often. A few degrees of knock isnt going to harm your engine. The pcm will pull timing, and everything will be kosher. I say go for it. If you need a tap let me know. I can come out there and we can run it down butterfield.

BC
:ph34r:

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by sweetness@Jun 24 2004, 03:42 AM
no, it wont hurt anything. If you have kr, you take it off. Or run a colder plug and change them more often. A few degrees of knock isnt going to harm your engine. The pcm will pull timing, and everything will be kosher. I say go for it. If you need a tap let me know. I can come out there and we can run it down butterfield.

BC
:ph34r:
What he said......Then blend some 100/race gas if nessessary.....I cant see why more GP owners dont run WI.....?? But thats not the issue here.

Just have a media of monitoring KR.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Running liquid through the supercharger is not good for the impellers. That and water injection is a system that has to be refilled. People like the "Ronco" principal of "set it and forget it" that closed intercoolers provide.

I wouldn't run race gas. Of course you won't get knock with race gas. Put in premium and switch the pulley and then determine how much (if any) knock you get.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info