3800 Plans tonight?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I know this is short notice, but the Elmhurst car show is going on this evening and the theme is pre-95' Buick/ Pontiac. They also have a "non-themed" lot where everyone can park. Does anyone feel like bringing some Grand prix up? I'll be there and it would be nice if my car had other cars to talk to. It doesn't get along with muscle cars. :(

At any rate, we will be arriving in a Grand National and my Grand Prix at 6:00. If anyone is interested in going, we can meet a couple blocks away and all park together.

The show is in downtown Elmhurst and is huge. Over 150 cars I would say. Post here if you want to go and we'll figure out a meeting place. I'd like to meet some members anyhow. :)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Mike, Can you give me directions from Butterfield rd. :lolsign:

I just checked mapquest, and Butterfield crosses with York. I turn right on york right? im traveling east on butterfield. Then how far down after i turn right on york?

Im not too good with directions, unless i got the address, then i can mapquest it.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info