3800 New distributor

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Well, I am now selling mini motorcycles!!!

These are 49cc mini cycles fun for kids and adults.
They are able to carry riders up to 275lbs.
They can go up to 45mph.
They are already assembled and ready to go out!!

Normal price is $450 each, but for ILGPC members I will sell them for $399

They come in red, blue, and yellow for now, I will look into other colors, and I can also customise the bike to make it look like a replica of your favorite gp bike (extra)!!!

These things are badass, I took one out in the rain last night and had a blast, too bad they have slick tires!!!. These are great and you guys dont have to pay shipping, I will bring mine everywhere, it fits in my back seat and only weighs like 35lbs, and it comes with a stand.

Let me know if you guys want any!!!

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
there are many different models out there of these mini bikes.

On ebay there are many that are only 25cc engines, or even electric engines. Others have to be assembles when you recieve them, and also the shipping on these is between $75-200 from certain sellers on ebay.

There may be some out there that are exactly the same, but I have not seen any. It just really depends, and these are all brand new. Go ebay if youd like, I would just trust something I can see and hear before i buy it, more than looking at a pic on ebay.

Im not dissing ebay or saying my stuff is better, but I have what I have, and ebay has what it has, so if you would like to check them out we have them at:

Northwest Transmission
5990 northwest hwy
chicago, il 60631
773-763-8300

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Ok, they are not street legal, sidewalk or private property only. They do about 45, depending on your weight, a 250 person will not go as fast as a little kid that weighs 50 lbs, obviously. They are about 2 feet tall and 3 1/2 feet long. I have already sold a bunch of these and everyone thinks they are awesome. I will try to get a pic of someone on it and next to it tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info