3800 Got my GTP!!! *pics*

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Well i finally got my GTP today from John Cacic (cacicgtp7) I am so happy with it. I will post more pics and other stuff to come later, i am very tired now.

cacic.jpg

cacic2.jpg

cacic3.jpg

cacic4.jpg

cacic5.jpg

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Looks really nice.

One suggestion though, I know its a popular way to mount amps and all, but our local audio guy suggest not to mount them that way. He is pretty smart and runs his own business and does all the installs, and he has seen several amps fry because they were mounted that way. The heat sinks on the top arent as affective, because all the heat is traveling a different way when you mount it like that. Just a thought :)

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
welp dont worry about me fish I am not racing anymore so all you have is Nitro....Congrats on the GTP...so now you have 2 cars? I would check out Tom at Carmax he will get you a good deal..i dont think anyone will buy it here they all want GTP's unless someone is looking for a starter car or something but Tom is your best bet and he is in naperville!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info