3800 Byron

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
We got there at 9:30ish. The air was cool - in the 50's and it would have been perfect if they started the track. However, they did not open the lanes until noon and by then it was in the 80's for pete's sake.

Some highlights:
-A beautiful blue C5 conv was there turning 12.4's
-A white '03 Cobra ate me for lunch with a 12.5
-In our group : a C4 and a Toyota Supra! The Supra was nice to look at. The owner just got it, and it needed some tuning.
-A Nisan 240SX SMOKED everything including the white Cobra with his 12.2!!! He hung out with us to chat it up. The best part of his car was his stickers : Si Vtech. LOL!
- Jamie took home an awesome picture of him doing a burnout. The pic was taken by the track photographer. When he did the smokey, everyone whipped there heads and said 'what is that? Is that front wheel drive?' LOL! :D Very cool.

Our times definately sucked because of the heat. Jamie and I ran about the same times. When that Cobra dusted me, I ran a 13.5@107mph. Jamie was gracious enough to let me borrow his slicks for my last runs. I left with the best of 13.02@103mph with the slicks on <_< . Highly unhappy :( .

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info