3800 Video and Pics from IDD?

I

imported_Diavolo

Originally posted by Dream@Apr 18 2004, 06:24 PM
I probably do.....i took vids of every Illinois plate that I could....and i got at least 2 of each car. I'll ask fish to post all the vids up and to let you know where they are located...he's not here or i'd do it now. :)
Cool, I had a run against Bumpin at the end (3:49 on my slip). Hopefully that one is on vid. It was one of my 13.8 runs

I

imported_Diavolo

yeah this was at the end. It def was against Bumpin, I was trying to get the staging lanes counted correctly to line up against him and I got it wrong 3 times. I did have a nice view of the Turbo car from the water box though. That was pretty cool

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Fish told me today that the vids I shot didnt show any of the times because of either the burnout smoke or where i was standing...i dont know if he can edit them to see the times clearer or not, you'd have to ask him. I know it sucks and dont yell at me....I cant help it if hte camera didnt zoom in farther...i could see the times when i shot them. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info