3800 ever thought about it??

CheeseIsGood

Dec 26, 2008
i was reading the post just below about being caught street racing, and i thought to myself......

this forum is dedicated almost solely to illegal activity....there are some occasional races posted from the track, but the majority are at stop lights......

are there any legal implications? i wouldn't think so, but still....

just kindo f interesting....

~Nick

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
90% of the content on here is not of illegal activity.
Modding a car for is not illegal. MOst mods are street legal and or carry a c.a.r.b. exemption.

MOst ppl on here do their racing at the track. And use the proper safety precautions.

This forum is for the GP enthusiast. Where there is a wealth of information about these cars. just because a few of the ppl on here post racing stories you should not think that this site condone any illegal activities.

*ILGPC and its members and moderating team do not condone or support any sort of illegal activity.*

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I lie my arse off about any stop light races I have  and all videos are CGI

Exactly ;)

90% of the content on here is not of illegal activity.

I hope your talking about the forum as a whole. I think he is referring to the racing section of the forum. Which is well over 90% filled with someone talking about doing illegal activities....or should I say bsing about their illegal activities.

CheeseIsGood

Dec 26, 2008
yeah, i was talking about the racing section....i know there's nothing illegal with modding your car......

yeah, i dont' video tape my shit.....not worth it, and when i do race, it's usually pre-set up, with people on lookout, and we're really cautious about it....

i've never been able to get to a track...they're all over 2-3 hours away from where i live.....

mabye someone will set up a track in central illinois, i'd go every weekend.....

~Nick

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by CheeseIsGood@Apr 13 2004, 11:30 PM

i've never been able to get to a track...they're all over 2-3 hours away from where i live.....

mabye someone will set up a track in central illinois, i'd go every weekend.....

~Nick
hey where you from?

i'm from morris...just west of joliet

Rt 66 is open on tuesdays for test and tunes a bit...ya just gotta get there early

I

imported_Theautoguy

Content on a web site forum is still protected by the first ammendment. It can, however be used against you but it must be weighed properly in it's context, this being the overall validity of postings of a similar nature. If most "Kill" stories are elaborated, then it reasons that perhaps any particular one in question could be an elaboration. It must be supported by other evidence.

...but, eh, what do I know, I'm no lawyer...yet...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info