3800 Gauges?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
dole21 - Yea, cool, post them whenever you have time.

iliveonnitro - I dont think I really want to spend the money on a knock gauge. I have a ls1m already, and do frequent logs with that. Is there anything else besides oil pressure and boost that I should get then?

I pulled the ashtray and bracket out tonight and was looking at everything. This looks like it will be relatively simple to hook up. I can post pics once I am done, if anyone is interested.

Also, is there a paint color I can get that will match the interior of the car best? I have a dark navy blue/black interior. Has anyone found a paint that matches it well, or the actual paint color? Maybe at the dealership or something?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Mar 24 2004, 03:08 AM
dole21 - Yea, cool, post them whenever you have time.

iliveonnitro - I dont think I really want to spend the money on a knock gauge. I have a ls1m already, and do frequent logs with that. Is there anything else besides oil pressure and boost that I should get then?

I pulled the ashtray and bracket out tonight and was looking at everything. This looks like it will be relatively simple to hook up. I can post pics once I am done, if anyone is interested.

Also, is there a paint color I can get that will match the interior of the car best? I have a dark navy blue/black interior. Has anyone found a paint that matches it well, or the actual paint color? Maybe at the dealership or something?
How about the Gauge that are car does not come with... VOLTS!!! I found out the hard way that i needed that.. damn subs.

lee3gtp

Feb 22, 2008
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Mar 24 2004, 12:22 PM
Maybe I will get the volt meter as the third one. Ill have to think about it.

Yes, both of you post pics if you have time. Also, where did you get red replacement bulbs? Autozone? Thanx
I tried several red bulbs but for some reason they started to fade and turned orange so for about about a month I had installed some 194XR from toucan Eurolite which uses gases instead of heat to make the light.

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
I have volt, tranny and Knock in my car I like the knock but it doesnt light up like the others do and thats my fav thing at night when they light up pretty! I think you guys are forgetting an important gauge TRANNY ! lol but all are good Air/fuel doesnt really have a purpose except looking cool.... and dole the light cover things are bulb condoms LOL

I

imported_snoop

A/F is very important. at least to me. it lets you kow alot when your at WOT. another thing it does is let you know when that sensor is going or is bad, and also it will let you know if you have a vacuum leak at all. it lets you know a couple two, tree tings

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info