3800 What a beautiful day out today

I

imported_Theautoguy

I started the morning wandering around a junk yard looking for a replacement speaker for the Regal. I didn't find any that would work but I wandered for 2 hours and loved it. They just received a 2000 GTP hit HARD in the back. There may be some drivetrain and dash parts. It didn't look like the airbags popped either. Let me know if there's something needed. I too, washed the beast but spent the rest of the day doing the taxes...thank you lifetime learning credit!

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Mar 20 2004, 07:00 PM
I started the morning wandering around a junk yard looking for a replacement speaker for the Regal. I didn't find any that would work but I wandered for 2 hours and loved it. They just received a 2000 GTP hit HARD in the back. There may be some drivetrain and dash parts. It didn't look like the airbags popped either. Let me know if there's something needed. I too, washed the beast but spent the rest of the day doing the taxes...thank you lifetime learning credit!
Hey are the headlights ok? can you find out what they want for both of them or at least the driverside one? PLEASE

TIA
alfredo

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by GraFFix@Mar 20 2004, 08:07 PM
This weather just pissed me off...

no car for 2 months can do that to a person, especially when its 50+ degrees outside. :(
it was 65 today, and i put on some reflctive concepts decals[stickers], after work, waited for some parts, took a friend home, and am just eating now, and typing with one hand :rolleyes:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Went to the welding supply and got some new excellent welding wire and refilled my tank with argon/c02. Fabbed up a custom DP, then propped up my new exhaust and spot welded it so I could take it down and finish it tommorrow. My wife and I got to go on a date by ourselves this evening, so we headed into the city and ate at fondue stube's. Back home by 10, and the babysitter split like a bolt of lightning. Tonight have to finish up 2 TB's, then get up in the attic to run a phone line so I can start getting on the internet from other than the laptop. I hope next weekend is as good as they say it's going to be, it started snowing on our way back from the city tonight.

I

imported_Theautoguy

ALfredo, the headlights and grills were gone, sorry. It was bizarre, it looked like it was hit from behind by a semi on the interstate. I think that driveline parts and select interior pieces are all that's reusable. Boy, it was a beautiful blue though!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Detailed the car and just cruised then came home and just chilled till later when I then proceeded to go out and do some street racing since there was nothing else to do. Archer was off the hook last night spanked me some wanna be fast 6cylinder camaro's that were talking trash so I had to shut them up. Ran into a an SScamaro and hung with him until second when he then proceeded to just rape me the car was fast as hell. The guy came around for another pass and we parked up and just talked. He asked if I go to the track and I told him of course. I gave him a card to check out the site so we could hit the track with us in the summer he also has a GTP stock. That was my Saturday!! Now tomorrow I'll be getting my DHP and installing my shift kit sometime during the week or next weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info