3800 GTP vs Debadged GTP

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Ok, well here in Iowa I came across a red gtp. And I won...I rule. I think it was the fact that I didnt have those heavy badges like he did.

The other day I raced a mustang.....v6, and I raced a 03 cavalier. I hate this town...there isnt ever anything fun to race. The only thing fun is hanging with the slow cars until 25ish and stomp on it. All they hear is tire screeching and a really loud whine quickly fading.

Cant wait to get some of this kr taken care of.......d.......h.......p.........please

Well I just thought since I hadnt posted in this forum section yet, then I should. I dont care if its a lame post. So my record is now something along the lines of.....69-3. I rule.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I live in Ames iowa for the school year (Iowa state).

And I have lost to a modified z28, a 2000 ws6, and lost 1 out of 3 to my friend in his z28.

The first z28 beat me fair and square.

The ws6 spanked me horribly bad. I had horrible take offs. Way to much wheel spin. I also had a pulley that was too small.

My friends z28 beat me once, when I had a bad take off, but I took him the other two times.

I should be able to get some good races this summer. Got to go home and dust some ricers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list