3800 Repaint Job

It is next door to Fair Mufflers that Jim used to work at in Countryside. It's typically a very reputable place to get work done, but they didn't do so hot on mine. Hopefully it will be all good this time. They can be somewhat expensive though, insurance took care of mine.

There is a place called Perfect Auto Rebuilders in Brookfield that does a good job. They fixed a big scratch in the rear fender the car had when I bought it, that the dealer had $350 built in the price to fix it. I told them take it out and I'll get it done myself. I think it ended being like $250 and I've had no problems with it.
I probably will be getting my spoiler done there when I get it.

I believe Ron in the club here said he may get back into some painting, but that's about all I know of.

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Thanks Mals for the info I will have to call them tomorrow and see if I can get an estimate. I work right down the road so that would be convenient for me to take it to them. Thanks again for the info...

Alfredo and Stacey are you sick? I have some cough medicine at my place, let me know I can lend you some :D

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Mar 11 2004, 06:58 PM
cough*cough I work at South Holland Dodge and they painted my front bumper for 200bucks!!
hmm..

i need my rear bumper repainted stacey....

get me a price if ya can hook me up on painting.

i need to get it done...i cashed the check quite a while ago and i'm just gonna spend it on parts otherwise. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info