3800 this saturday, the 13'th. wood dale if your bored

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
ok i read about this ricer fest that i guess they're going to be having pretty often.

im sure most of the guys are cool, though they have poor tastes in what type of vehicles they chose to mod.

anyway im sure itll be fun and there will be plenty of people to chill with, imports to mess with, and itll be a good time.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~dmaziar/main_page.htm

off the FAQ section on their site....

Why do we mod our cars?

Simple. Chicks. Chicks like fast cars. If we have fast cars, chicks will like us. Really though, most us enjoy the sound of a high revving Japanese powerplant while driving around like madmen, competing for who gets the most tickets. We love knowing that we can outmaneuver, outrun, and outperform domestic vehicles and like to display it while driving our vehicles hard daily.

just kidding. its all about the chicks.

:D :D :blink: :blink:

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CHICKS. iTS HARD ENOUGH JUGGLING 4 RIGHT NOW, BUT THERES ALWAYS ONE TO FALL BACK ON. STEVE, CALL ME WHEN U GO I WANNA COME OUT THERE, U GUNNA TAKE THE BAD OLE' GTP OR THE germantor!!! eITHER WAY. YOU SHOULD INVITE FRANCO TO GO WITH HIS 16 SEC. ACCORD THAT HE THINKS FLY'S.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
They can't make it to the end of the track!!! :lol: :lol: The pigeons eat there damn cars. What's up Alex you want to come out hell we'll have to hit up Ram's after that anyways for Kevin's B-day. Plus we could make some loot by racing these guys!!

Can anyone say Pink slips. "Hey look what I won a winter beater!!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info