3800 Integra

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I raced a white integra today. Dunno the trim level or anything. He had plenty of stickers and ricer attitude to him though.

He was eyeing me like made down north avenue and always pulling up and me and stuff. And I was glad to see him follow me onto 355. We gave the nod and it was understood that we would launch outta the toll booth. Needless to say I took it to him fairly hard. He kept trying to mess with me on the highway but I always pinned him or did something to screw him from passing me, just cuz I'm sure he can top out higher than me.

Should I have won that race? I thought integras had more to them than that.
It didnt light him up like a christmas tree or anything but I did win by 3 lengths or so.

When my old car was still a 'GT' I raced a decked out integra from the loop on 94 all the way to route 60. It was a crazy long race... probally the stupiest thing I hae ever done, it was no holds bar crazy racing... shoulders, drafting, reckless to say the least.

Fact was I was ahead of him the whole time, but once I hit 107 he came a creeping... and he creeped fast. His car was most likey faster in all regards, I was just crazier.

That was my turing point where I said enough was enough and I was prepared to go to any extremes to get rid of that damn govener. The ONLY option at the time was to put in a GTP PCM, and the only way that was going to happen was if I considered putting in a L67. So I did it, let's just say thank God for Casper's otherwise the first L67 swap wouldnt have happened for awhile, and it also set the way for others who have followed.

The Integra was faster, but when you are stuck with a GT with a 107 govener... you have to use dirty tatics to win.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info