My twin engine nascar with two 3.8 turbo almost ready !!

twinv6gtp

Turbo enthusiast
Jul 27, 2014
We are installing the body kit.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
<br/>

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

twinv6gtp

Turbo enthusiast
Jul 27, 2014
Thanks guys, this week was slower because we had other projects to do.
We started back on it today. It's going to be sick...
I'm starting to see the whole picture. The turbo kit/exhaust is getting completed on the rear engine setup. I have a goods idea what the dash design will look like, it will be a true jet fighter style one. Two Surface 2 tablets, 2 tachs with shift lights one on each side not to confuse which engine is shifting/or on the rev limiter. It will look very cool.

Now I'm looking for some people with HP tuners scanner skills. I have a Pro HP tuners that has the analog input logging capabilities. Anyone has a solid scanner setup for the L67 ? To log the wideband or an external map sensor for higher boost reading.

I know how to do it, it just time consuming. Any help will save time and accelerate the project.

twinv6gtp

Turbo enthusiast
Jul 27, 2014
Precision messed up lost a part of the day today because of their mistake.

I asked for a 4t80e torque converter with l67 flexplate bolt.pattern.

They sent me a 3 bolt pattern so I fgure it was right. I installed the 4t80e I got from jeff at EP and it didnt fit quite right. Found out the paint was causing the snout not to fully seat into the crank. Had to sand it down to remove the paint. Then retry...
Everything looks good engine and trans are married. I go to install the flexplate to converter bolt the pattern is slightly different. Dammit !!!

Pull the trans out again then make a jig to copy the odd 3 bolt pattern. Then carefully mark and measure with caliper and then drill the flexplate. Then test fit. Just a big waste of time.

Now everything is good. But I would have been at thenwiring stagr right now. Did this today alone too. Thanks to our td built electric lift hoist...

uploadfromtaptalk1428201428736.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info