3800 New Member

B

BlackGAGT03

Hey Guys! My name is Jon, I am a moderator and committee member at the Chicagoland Grand Am Club. I know Denise and Steve :) I modify my Grand Am, how ever my dad wants to know some things about his 03 Grand Prix GT, so that is why I joined up. I will probably also pull him out to some meets, or just take his car :p Im really liking the website so far, it is set up nicely.

Jon

i think the sc'ers that were made for them were a limited run. gm started that project up i believe cuz they were install on a lot of ther ga prototype cars, like the hotwheels, and sct convertable.

jon would know more than me, but at their national thing, gap (grand am picnic) in 2002, this one guy was running high 13's with the sc'er and NO2. not sure what her runs lately.

B

BlackGAGT03

There are two SCs avialable. Centrifugal and E/M Roots style. Either way, low 14's is average with i think about 9lbs of boost. Its exactly as you said, its not the engine holding us back, its the POS 4t45e. I am still eager to see the new twin screw supercharger, a whipple charging, coming out from APoC this spring.

Oh my mods on my GA:
APoC CAI
Intrax Lowering Springs
Various Grafxwerks Decals
OPTX Headlights
GTS Headlight covers
Pioneer 7500 HU, Rockford Fosgate components up front, punches in the rear

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info