cliff notes:

- burns coolant
- oil is milky
- bcm might be faulty
- wheel speed sensor codes
- abs codes
- has paint damage
- still wants $3000 for the car
- hung up on me when i made him a no bullshit offer of $1000. DICK.

have fun. he also said the "comp gtp" package is a different trans, REAR END, suspension, brakes, ect.... lmao

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
well the comp package does have different trans parts than usual- i think it's 3.29 gears instead of 2.93's and i also think it has paddle shift... i do think the suspension and brakes may be different with the comp-g package as well... :iorun:

ok technically, sure.. but he makes it seem like its something uber special. which it is not.

sucks. that would have been a good beater for me for the rest of the winter.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
ok technically, sure.. but he makes it seem like its something uber special. which it is not.

sucks. that would have been a good beater for me for the rest of the winter.

The trans does use a unique valve body, and programming to make the tap shift work, so that's special, everything else is a minimal improvement from stock, but different. 3800 is the bestest..........

LOL @ $3k for a not running Pontiac that's beat to fuck. Dude is going to sit on this for a long time

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
“Engine over heats and might need various seals and/or head gasket. It would be a good idea, as a preventative measure, to flush radiator and change thermostat. Front and rear bumper cowlings need some paint, drivers seat has a couple tears & needs seat cover, rear interior door handles are scuffed/pitted and the front hood lift needs to be replaced. Check engine light is on and you might have to replace an oxygen sensor at the very most. ECBM has to be repaired, i.e., solder terminal on circuit board. Will ONLY cost 60.00.”

:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info